Our fabulous Open-Air Autobus is back on the road in 2022!
It has been a trying two years for everyone, so we are glad to be out and about this year. We expect to have our full schedule posted soon, but for the meantime, why not think about chartering a Buffalo experience? You'll get expert and opinionated commentary from noted Buffalo preservationists and historians Tim Tielman or Paul McDonnell (depending on availability).
Travel anywhere around Buffalo anytime you want bwith a charter. There is no better way to learn about Buffalo than to see, hear, smell the city. We’ve done trips for students from grade-2 to graduate students, weddings, bar mitzvahs, reunions, and corporations.
You get a ride like no other and expert commentary from the passionate pros of The Campaign for Greater Buffalo History, Architecture & Culture. We know our stuff!
• 46-person capacity
• See-thru, roll-down rain fly
• $700 for up to two hours with expert commentary; longer tours available
• About $15 per person at capacity
• $450 for up to three hours for bus & driver only
• Take a walking tour with same top-notch experts: $200 for 2 hrs. for up to 20 people; $10 ea. add’l.
Call now: 716-854-3749